I am in the midst of doing a project for a friend of a friend's wedding. She's having a Lord of the Rings themed wedding and I need to make a White Gandalf costume for my friend that is marrying them and then a similar costume with brown and tan tones instead for her godfather.
At first I thought this project would be a very simple and quick project. But, of course, it's not as easy to make as I'd anticipated. I'm very excited to get this whole process underway to a point where I feel good about it, but I have to make sure everything will come out perfectly. It's my misfortune that I happen to be a perfectionist (thanks Mom). I should have be at a good point by next week to post some pictures of the progress, and I can't wait!
In other news, I will be making some more curtains for Emmit's Irish Pub. There are some large glass block bricks in the upstairs section, which just so happens to turn the upstairs into something like a sauna during the summer, which would be nice if there were a pool...but alas, no pool. If course I'll be making these without a pattern, just like I did with the curtains in the downstairs area. Oh, my. I just realized that I never posted the pictures of the curtains I made. Trust me, it was a vast improvement from the old, crusty, beer laden, ancient curtains that used to be. I will make sure to post those ASAP!
Can't wait to show my progresses!
Oh, and just to add a project I have completed in the last while, here's a new spring arrangement I made with some lovely faux flowers I got on sale at Jo-Ann Fabrics. Definitely livened up the area.